ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ALARMS!
Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Monitor & Alarm
The Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Monitor and Alarm can be used to monitor room (CO2) levels as well as room temperature and humidity. It uses an Infrared (CO2) sensor making a more accurate and reliable Alarm. There is a NDIR (Nondispersive infrared) (CO2) sensor inside with special Self Calibration System, making (CO2) measurement more accurate and reliable.
It uses a three colour (green/yellow/red) LCD backlit screen indicating ventilation level based on (CO2) measurement (optimal/moderate/poor) and an inbuilt buzzer. The backlight can also be turned off, to prevent distraction. The LCD screen will cycle through 3 different displays, changing every 10 seconds. These modes are:
- Current (CO2) levels (PPm) Relative Humidity (%) and Temperature (°C)
- The average (CO2) levels over the last 24 hours (in PPm)
- The highest (CO2) levels in the last 24 hours (in PPm)
Our (CO2) Monitor & Alarm is compliant with Scottish Buildings regulations.
Battery Operated Carbon Monoxide Alarm
The Battery Operated Carbon Monoxide Alarm is ideal for the home and travelling on holiday. Its compact size takes up little room in the baggage but gives you invaluable protection from faulty heating and cooking appliances wherever you are. In England from October 2015, landlords must ensure that a carbon monoxide alarm in any room used as living accommodation where solid fuel is used – after that, the landlord must make sure the alarms are in working order at the start of each new tenancy.
- Sealed-In long life lithium battery.
- 7 Year Sensor. Top quality Figaro electro-chemical sensor ensures accuracy and longevity.
- Automatic Sensor Test
- End of life Indicator. 3 short beeps every minute
indicate end of sensor life.
- CO Alarm Silence. Silences alarm for up to 10 minutes.
- Silence Low Battery Warning chirp for up to 10 hours. Ideal for night-time use.
- LED indicators for power, alarm and fault condition.
- Versatile mounting system allows alarm to be fixed to a surface or to be used free-standing
Fast Fix Mains Powered Heat Alarm
The new and exciting Fast-Fix Mains Powered Heat Alarm comes with advanced thermistor-based detection, controlled by bespoke software and specifically designed for applications where smoke alarms would be unsuitable, such as kitchens and dusty areas. Our Smoke and Heat alarms share the same base allowing easy interchangeability.
• Fast-Fix design simplifies fixing and wiring of the baseplate
• Push-fit wiring connection – fast and secure
• Install the base first, then install the alarm later, after all the works have been completed, preventing contamination by dust, paint etc
• Dedicated and discrete entry for surface mounted trunking
Fast Fix Mains Powered Smoke Alarm
The Fast-Fix Optical Mains Powered Smoke Alarm comes with our unique X-Profile photoelectric chamber, controlled by bespoke software and featuring TSE (Thermal Stability Enhancement) Technology, specifically designed to reduce nuisance alarms while maximising the detection of smoke and fire.
This is an Optical Smoke Alarm which means it uses infrared light to detect smoke. If enough smoke particles are gathered together then the infrared light can no longer be detected, meaning the alarm will be activated.
From October 2015, it is required for private rented sector landlords in England to have at least one smoke alarm installed on every storey of their rental property, which is being used as living accommodation.